Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How Long Does Professional Hair Dye Last?

Zawadziński Thomas - Follow me

Zawadziński Thomas - Follow me


For many years, my hobby is electronic music. I would encourage all surfers to listen to this genre of music that does not end with such artists as JM Jarre and Vangelis. There is a huge number of famous composers and starting career. Since 1999, trying his hand at creating electronic music. This is a wonderful hobby that allows me to escape from reality. I recorded seven albums: "Around," "Cosmos, emptiness, and I," "Soundwich", "Sounds Like Pictures", "Ex civitate Copernicia ad astra", "Follow Me", "Gorlice 2005. In the journal "Estrada i Studio" showed a positive critique records. An even greater joy gave me a presentation of songs from the album "Soundwich" in the three-way broadcast hosted "Top Oxygen." In March 2004, together with my colleague Slawek Jędraszkiem played my first concert in Torun Planetarium. The last big event in my artistic career was a performance by Slawek at "Ambient 2005 in Gorlice.


my next CD - Follow Me - is an invitation to be dumped in the music. I wish everyone listening to this music (70 minutes) could forget about the world around him. Plate is maintained in a uniform atmosphere, which promotes lapsing into dreams, fantasies and reinforce the process of psyche immunizes the problems of everyday life. There are, under the name Zetor. Well, yes colleagues call me. Feel free to listen!


http://republika.pl/zetorki/follow/


Esflores speaking - We must say clearly and legibly, some critics and commenting very hurt artists. Often called the secondary music by taping them to the label followers. Paradoxically, the same people regret that no longer play the classics of the music at once. Men decide on, you want the music or not? Artists honestly and bluntly admit to influences, some are even proud of and recall specific names. One very important element of creation is a process and it comes out differently. Sometimes better, sometimes worse, many musicians simply reproduces the patents from the past, including the sounds and effects, play kopiarstwo. Is that bad? I do not know and admit that this so very seriously considering. From conversations with many musicians and the interviews indicate otherwise - of course they love their heroes but their goal is just to the further development of the species, have no pretensions to creating completely original works. Art is not taken of emptiness and geniuses are not born on the stone. The average listener is not susceptible to new ideas, willingness to listen to things known, by me, artists should not flatter their tastes. If this happens we are dealing with applied arts and crafts. It bores me, although I'm not opposed to this approach, I have quite the same images boundless universe, galaxies and the whole sci fi crap;))
Zawadziński is somewhere in between, it is striking lightness in this music, no particular purpose, lack of a designated program Music runs its course and despite the relaxed nature, this is not relaxation music. That I really like the artist playing casually, saturates the sentiment to the bottom and ends with a song. Starts next lightly, softly but clearly, I fall in light, and then actually musing as the author says, something is happening between my mind and music - created some space plane, these waves of alpha, beta, theta;))) and I can do able to calmly consider their lives, their problems, seek solutions without fever, without tearing up. Then come the best ideas, among many niecelnych. This is not an escape from reality, as many treat this kind of music, it's support to solve problems. But one must possess the ability to safely return and apply it to everyday life occasionally annoying. Someone said about charging the batteries - a very apt metaphor.
Fragments - Generator



0 comments:

Post a Comment