Saturday, August 27, 2005

Tamil Kavathai Invitation In Tamil




I'm motivated by God's voice in my heart


Read a letter from one of the students that we expect for this fall's imm class: Michal Gubernat.

I am very happy that I can come and learn at your school. I know that it is God's will for me because He assured me of it through prayer and other signs that were not possible to miss. Here some info about me personally:
1. My name is
Michal Gubernat , born July 7, 1986. 2. So basically it looks like this, I was born into a family where only my grandparents are Catholics and my parents I cannot say are believers. I have a sister, say about the family. This is pretty much what it looks like. The church that I go to is called Christ the King
and is a part of the organization of Every Nation
. The goal of this organization is to
start a church in every nation. As far as I know they also have a church in the Ukraine. Christ the King has started working in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in Krakow reaching out to the youth and organizing different activities trying to bring the rebellious youth to the Lord. My church is also my friends that I spend time with. We all know each other well and organize meetings and prayer together. My working experience involved working at a gas station and McDonalds
. 3. Motivation…I'm motivated by God's voice in my heart. God says that the sheep will know the voice of their shepherd, and Jesus is my
shepherd. When I got saved God put a desire for missions work in my
heart and two regions that I was most drawn to where South America and the Ukraine. Some time ago I heard about your school in Odessa, but I thought that for sure I wouldn't be able to go, so I stopped thinking
about it. A few weeks ago at an IM camp, during prayer I heard God say clearly to me " Michal, the Ukraine is waiting for you
".
I thought that was great because I really wanted to go. After the camp I went to the square in Krakow where I met Martin. After a few minutes of conversation with him, he gave me your e-mail address. I've been praying and
asking God different questions, but He assured me not to worry about anything because it isHim leading.
4. As far as my plans for the future are, I don't know what I'm going
to do. I know one thing, that I want to follow God's will wherever,
He is the one who directs my life.

Michal (Mike) Gubernator, mikegubiowsky@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment