Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mandingo Latest Screw




The IMM - a very special mission school

Hi Everyone!
It's
Ania Powezka
from
Poland(Szczecinek)
. I'd like to share with you a little bit about my experiences from an extremely intensive period of my life. The For the first 3 months we were doing theory though concentrating on the Bible. We had a few teachers, most of them came from America, plus Ben Oehler who was teaching on New Testament and also
Iwonka Pater
(Poland/Krakow) who was teaching the girls about "women in the church". One of the most moving lessons God gave me was through Ed Kleiman , his teaching and attitute. God shaked my Christian life; I felt that I started the relationship with Jesus right from the beginning.
With all that information and expierence I started the internship on the
Crimean Peninsula (Ukraine). I was ministring together with Oxana
, one of the mission school's students. We stayed in the Baptist church with 100 years history. It was hard to do anything within the church building so God showed us the need in the governmental orphanage. God also gave us His Word to lead us: Isaia 45:2. We were meeting there trying to teach the orphans some English - a wonderful tool to spread the Gospel. We could do this ministry for half a year. In July this year I was in 2 IM English camps - for families and youth. God taught me there that the best position in the Kingdom of God is to be a servant. After this I went to Wloclawek
(Poland) to help at an IM family camp there with the kids and translation. Now I'm at home, soon I will go to Wloclawek. I'd like to take care of the kids ministry, but of course whatever God's will might be I will happily do. Everything for Gods glory!

Ania Powezka, pisaaneczka@o2.pl

0 comments:

Post a Comment