Sunday, August 21, 2005

Good Thesis For A Paper On Abortion




Anya Krasilova, new raskaz .. A brand-new short story from Anya Krasilova


kingdom of heaven

starry night along the dark narrow streets of Rome were two people. Everything was dirty, and in the air froze the smell of slops. Yes ... These were the slums of Rome. Two men walked in silence, thinking about how not to stumble. One of them was me, and another - my mentor and counselor, Apelles. Anyway, I stumbled, and I blurted out: "O Lord!»

«By the way, speaking of the Lord" - said the sudden my friend - "He told us that not everyone who says to Him: "Lord! Lord "will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the will of His Father in heaven."

«So what do you want from me?" - I blew up - "I can not, I can not. I love her. If you cast it, it will think that care about me. " «Well, well, maybe I'll tell her that I am a Christian. Then why should I part with it? I'm love her. Jesus Christ commanded us to love our neighbor. "
«You love selfishly, thinking primarily about ourselves. And you should think about how it would be better for her. " «I can not understand what is wrong?»

«Your mind is distorted in this world. What is the norm for the world, - an abomination to the Lord. "

«abomination?" - Asked I smile, - "Is not it too strong a word to describe the two lovers?»


read more ...


Anya Krasilova, chibusa4u@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment