Sunday, August 28, 2005

Pup Anniversary Speech



... now no condemnation ...
I write differently than say I say otherwise, what I think, think differently should think and so on to the darkest depths.
Kafka
...
Good evening dear friends! Hopefully, as our good ancestors, my letter finds you in good health. Returning to Odessa, we immediately plunged into the life of a big city, ruthlessly quick, but I wonder where the faces and feelings clobber in the crowd, driven, As a rule, the animal instinct of self-satisfaction. Everything seems so precarious, that fear seize upon: "a sudden and now does not happen all of a sudden fail again ...? ". In general, the people next to us are reliable only within their own interests, just as we, or our actions represent a threat to those interests - to expect anything! If a person agrees to voluntarily forgo their own interests - this is called the victim and the victim seems most unpopular and foolish notion. How often brought us to deal with "friends" and colleagues who would be willing for the sake of their выгоды принести в жертву наши чувства, интересы, “дружбу”. Каждый из нас сталкивается с этим и наступает момент, когда мы начинаем задаваться вопросом “Разве all of these, perhaps the whole world is?? "I will answer the question: Do the world a perfect man? The answer is obvious. This means that each person has the potential to be a monster ability to sacrifice his friends, colleagues and relatives in order to achieve their material and (or) emotional satisfaction? Yes it is. Fundamentally in every human being laid, as we mentioned earlier, the animal instinct of self-satisfaction, in the broadest sense of the word. It is noteworthy that the farther a man of God, the more pronounced it is this instinct. If a person does not have a relationship with God - he is fully committed to the power of the destructive instinct slave to which a person becomes. On this side of human nature tells us the apostle Paul: "For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold out sin. Because I do not understand what to do: because they do not then do what I want, but what I hate, I do. If I do that I would not, I agree with the law, that it is good, but because I no longer do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. "Rom. 7:14-17. "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus freed from the law of sin and death. "Rom. 8:1-2. person begins to draw strength from God to fight this instinct, and the closer our relationship with God, the more our forces to deal with their sinful nature. With God, for us it is not a wild run counter to their interests for the sake of man, for God's sake. Let me liberty to assume that everyone has heard about the principle: Do not do to others what you do not want to do unto you. Not difficult to notice the passive mood of this statements. It is interesting that the first who expressed this idea in an active sense was Christ:
"And as ye would that men came to you and you would have them do. And if you love those who love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if you do good to those who do good, what thank have ye? For even sinners do the same. "Onion. 6:31-33
I could hear people's opinion that if people do not act - then God is bad. This is fundamentally wrong assertion because human actions are determined by its proximity to God.
Perhaps, on this I will end my argument, but I hope that you will think about the motives of your actions: are they the result of your instinct of self-satisfaction, or God's will?
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." Jn. 8:32
If have any questions or would like to discuss your question - always write!

your Arkady, soulhouse@narod.ru



0 comments:

Post a Comment