Monday, September 19, 2005

Do Remote Starters Cause Problems




The opportunity to work directly with the young people from the Ukraine is unforgettable

I'm ashamed to say I'm sixty five years old and this was only my first mission trip but thank God He did not give up on me.  That opportunity to work directly with the young people from the Ukraine is unforgettable.  The power of the Word of God that was shared in the Bible lessons was so evident in their eyes. The last few days of camp it was so difficult to make direct eye contact with them.  Sharing our personal testimonies of how God has worked in each of our lives and to tell of His mercy to forgive and His faithfulness never to forsake us will be something I will never forget. 
Now that I've been home a few weeks and had time to reflect on the experience, it has really opened my eyes to what God is doing.  While at the camp I was so busy that it was difficult to appreciate exactly what was happening.  My prayers for the work and the people in the Ukraine is now so much more meaningful.�


0 comments:

Post a Comment